Re: implement path vector

Hmmm...lots of mit guys asking about path vector... :-)

> From: Ian Liu <[email protected]>
> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:09:27 -0500
>
> >I am trying to modify the procedures in route-proto.tcl to implement
> >path vector on top of Distance vector routing algorithm.
> >Does anyone know how nodes exchange routing information in ns? Do they store
> >them in routing tables and what is the object for routing table?

All of these are described in the ns Notes and Documentation, Chapter 15,
on unicast routing.  You might also want to look at Chapter 4 on
Nodes and Packet Forwarding to see how the routing tables computed by
a protocol are translated into forwarding tables at a node.

Kannan