Re: request

On Tue, 01 Dec 1998 13:52:42 +0200, Seham Mohamed Mohamed Mohamed wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. Iam working on Alpha system and have gcc 2.8.1.
>When I tried to install ns I get another error :
>
>In file included from scheduler.cc:49:
>mem-trace.h:57: field `utime_' has incomplete type
>mem-trace.h:57: field `stime_' has incomplete type
>*** Exit 1
>Stop.
>Ns make failed! Exiting ...
>

>Please if you know how can I solve this problem send me the way.
>
>Thanks for your support
 -=- MIME -=-
  Send mail to [email protected] for more info.

--0-1317386123-912513162=:6688

--0-1317386123-912513162=:6688
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--0-1317386123-912513162=:6688--

Can you look at the man page for getrusage and see what #includes it
wants?  If you look in mem-trace.h there's some special includes for
hpux.  Digitial Unix probably needs an analgous fix.

   -John Heidemann