Re: [ns] CMU extensions to ns: Installation problem

Hi
For the first error concerning srandom(), Just comment that particular
line out and for seond line relace your config.h with the compiled version
of your ns-2 version 3.0 config.h file, It should work that way
nitin

Nitin Nagar
Graduate Teaching Assistant                   (R) (775) 348-7176
Dept. of Computer Science                     [email protected]
University of Nevada,Reno
http://www.cs.unr.edu/~nagar
Reno NV-89557

Address:46 West 10th Street Reno NV-89503