Re: [ns] god

In the ns-doc it is just said that it is used to "store connectivity
information".
As far as I know, it is used to stamp datapackets when they are sent away
with the optimal number of hops.

This minimal hop distance is fed into the god-object by the scenario-
file, which contains schedules set-dist commands. These are
exported C++-Commands (via God::command) and set the values
in the god-internal "min_hops"-array.

I don't know, if there is any other purpose of the god-object...

Bye

Felix