[ns] Unexpected "errors" when changing from DSDV to AODV or DSR in a wired cum wireless scenario

Dear all,

at first I would like to thank all who participated in the implementation of
ns2. It's really a great tool, especially with the mobile extensions.

I am using ns2.1b7a, Solaris 8, Mobile IP, multiple hop and CBR-traffic from
W(0) to the
mobile nodes.

I face problems with the following scenario.

 O wired nodes
 * mobile nodes
                  O W(0)

                  O W(1)
                 /|\
                / | \
               /  |  \
              O   O   O  ....
             HA  FA   FA ...

              *       *
               *                *
     *              *

for test reasons I reduced the scenario to: "zero" Foreign Agents and 2
mobile nodes

I am changing "only" the routing protocols in the simulation and have the
following effects.

- DSDV: is running fine
- AODV: no packets received by the mobile nodes at all
- DSR: Error: no variable "ragent_" when creating HA node

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards
Horst
--