[ns] Installation of Cellular IP,HAWAII,....(ns 2 extension)

Hi all,
 I'm working with ns-allinone-2.1b7a under Linux Red Hat 6.2 and I want to install a ns 2 extension for the following protocols:

 -Cellular IP
 -HAWAII
 -Hierarchical Mobile IP

 I have download the file ns-2.1b7-micro.tar.gz from : http://www.comet.columbia.edu/micromobility/software.htm
 MY PROBLEM is that I cannot uninstall de ns-2.1b7a to use this           ns-2.1b7-micro because my partner need it to work with MPLS, and we have to share the computer where the ns-allinone-2.1b7a is installed. SO COULD YOU TELL ME IF I CAN INSTALL THIS ns-2.1b7-micro IN THE ns-allione DIRECTORY AND USE IT WITHOUT UNISTALL THE ns-2.1b7a DIRECTORY ?

If it�s posible to do it, please, what do I have to do "step-by-step" to do the installation, please? because I'm an amateur user of ns and Linux and I don't know how to recompile my ns directory.

 Thanks.