[ns] $pa send $node in Marc Greis's tutorial

Hi

  I tried the agent example in Marc Greis's tutorial chapter VII...which
works fine but now I have the problem that I need to implement an agent
which sends packets to specific nodes in the topology but the method send()
is not taking the destination as a parameter..I guessed that an in
implementation of '$pa send $node' might help & re-reading the tutorial
chapter again..I found that it is refering to it at the end of the chapter
as an experiment to try implementing....:

"send ping packets with '$pa send $node' (where 'pa' is a ping agent
'node' a node) without having to connect the agent 'pa' with the ping agent
on 'node' first"

So, I would appreciate a lot if someone can give some hints on how to send
packets from an agent to the corresponding agent attached to a specific node
in the topology. Or if there any similar code in the NS2 files that is
implemented in the same way.

Thanks in advance,
Mohamed