[ns] Adding new Routing Protocol/Forwarding Algorithm to NS

Title: Adding new Routing Protocol/Forwarding Algorithm to NS

Hi,

I have asked this before couple time, but didn't get any answer.

I want to add a new routing protocol to NS (a Link State Protocol), and
want to be able to do the forwarding based on that. If possible, I will
like to start with NS's LS Implementation.

How do I proceed?
What do I need to modify? TCL/C++ Files, which ones?
Do I have a choice, if I want to do it in C++ as opposed to TCL?

Please help...

Thanks,
Shekhar