RE: [ns] Manual routing

Hi,

Some kind of source routing is implemented in our Active QoS Routing code:
http://www.tk.uni-linz.ac.at/~micky/AQR.html

I call it "some kind of ..." because it uses agents to forward the packets
accordingly - which makes sense for routing simulations such as the ones
we did. You could also use it for QoS routing in ad hoc networks. But all
forwarding nodes need to be AQR agents, which is pretty limiting.

Cheers,
Michael