Re: [ns] Random Generation

The 2.1b7 came with a feature that lets you have your own RNG object for
each traffic generator (if you need it). You can define a RNG (say rng)
object and seed it. Assuming you have a exp traffic agent called exp ...
you could initialize the agent with

$exp use-rng $rng

Check the source ... expoo.cc and pareto.{h,cc}

Cheers
Debo