Re: [ns] Strangeness when using remove-all-packet-headers

On Tuesday 19 June 2001 02:05, Felix Ko wrote:
> Hi Brian!
>
> I've successfully removed all packetheaders, but I had
> to add not only IP and AODV (my routingproto), but also
> "LL Mac ARP RTP" because the simulations crashed otherwise
> because these fields were accessed e.g. in the cmutrace-class.

I took some of Felix's advice, and put back in the LL and Mac
headers.  My problems went away.

ARP and RTP seemed pretty reasonable too, so I put those back in as
well.  Perhaps as my particular simulation gets more complex, they'll
be needed.

> Maybe this solves your problems...

Yes it did.  Thank you Felix.

--
Brian Lee Bowers	|	RADIANT Team
[email protected]	|	Los Alamos National Laboratory