[ns] Dumb Policy

Hi all,

I want to make a very simple simulation using the DiffServ module. I have two nodes who generate traffic, an aggregation node and a receiver node. I want to use Priority Queuing in the aggregation node, so that packets from one of the two sources receive a preferential treatment. How can I do that? I needn't use any kind of policy, such as token bucket. I just want the packets of source one to be policed, for example, as '10' , and the packets of the other source as '20' and then use two different queues. How can I do that? I've tried with Dumb Policy but, I don't think yo can select the DSCP value that way. Maybe there is a way of marking the packets at the source?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Jorge