[ns] otcl installation problem

Hi,
I am trying to install Ns2.1b5  on intel bases Solaris 2.6
After installing tcl8.0.4 , tk 8.0.4 I started installing otcl-1.0a4.
When I run the make file the following error has occured.

dlsym                               /usr/local/lib/libtcl8.0.a(tclLoadDl.o)
(symbol belongs to implicit dependency /usr/lib/libdl.so.1)
dlopen                              /usr/local/lib/libtcl8.0.a(tclLoadDl.o)
(symbol belongs to implicit dependency /usr/lib/libdl.so.1)
dlerror                             /usr/local/lib/libtcl8.0.a(tclLoadDl.o)
(symbol belongs to implicit dependency /usr/lib/libdl.so.1)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to otclsh
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `otclsh'

I shall be thankful if any one can email me the solution.

Thanks
SV Raj