[ns] IEEE 802.11 PCF support for ns-2.1b8 released

Hello,

After many delays, I am pleased to be able to announce our release of IEEE
802.11 PCF support for ns-2.1b8.
Several people have been asking for our implementation of this, so we hope
that it will be useful for some parts of the ns community (even though the
release has been delayed way longer than what we promised some persons
(sorry for that)).

The patch, along with a example script and README files can be downloaded
from:
http://www.sm.luth.se/~dugdale/index/software.shtml

Bear in mind though, that we consider this implementation beta, and we
are grateful for any comments and improvements to the code.

Best regards,

/Anders