[ns] Re: rtproto-LS (I would appreciate your help) (fwd)

Hi,
I think there is a typo in the LS code. a pair of braces are reqd to
create a list of nodes.

so try this out:

In file ~ns/tcl/rtglib/ns-rtprotoLS.tcl,
in proc : Agent/rtProto/LS proc init-all args

inline
eval "set nodeslist $args"

add braces for the arguments, i.e
eval "set nodeslist { $args }"

Hope this helps,
--Padma

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar