[ns] inquiry about setdest

Hi users,

I have one question about setdest. Has anybody made setdest file which has options like setdest ...-p 900 -t 900 ... > test? As I know the mobility model generated by setdest is the random waypoint model. In this model, each packet starts its movement from a random location to a random destination with a specified speed.
Once the destination is reached, another destination is come to be chosen after a pause.

But I found that this setdest command with -p 900 -t 900 options generate movement file which has no mobility because every node begins to move at the same time (900 second) after 900 second pause. It means no mobility.

Do you think this is also random waypoint model? I am curious about this.

Thank you.

Joo-Han