Re: [ns] poission traffic generation for wireless network

Hi J Park,

I don't know about the first tcl warning, but the error that stops your
simulation -(null)-invalid packet type(exp). -
can be solved easily just adding the proper packet type in cmu-trace.cc
The origin of your error is the default case when the packet type is not
recognized.

Hope it helps,

Xavier

J Park wrote:

> Hello,
> I am still having trouble generating a Poisson traffic for wireless node.
> The scenario is to send a Voice traffic between the wireless node and
> wireline node.
> I have modified the wired-cum-wireless-sim.tcl code for the simulation.
> I am using NS 2.1b8a.
> The error message is dumped as follows and the script is attached.
> num_nodes is set 3
> warning:Please use -channel as shown in tcl/ex/wireless-mitf.tcl
> *** NOTE: no connection pattern specified.
> Load complete...
> Starting Simulation...
> (null)-invalid packet type(exp).

Xavier P�rez Costa