[ns] Bus Error

Hello Everyone:

I build a c++ class and add it into Tcl. The c++
code works fine (I test it several times). But when
I add it to Tcl, and want to use one of its member
variable, which is also a complicated class, there
comes a bus error.

Actually I can add simple c++ class to Tcl correctly.
(Thanks for all your help in the last few days :)).
I think there should be some address/pointer
violation.
Did any of you meet similar problems?

If you need detailed program to answer this question,
I am more than willing to provide. I just don't want
to mess you up this time.

Thank you very much.
Dan.