[ns] Bus error

Hello:

I wrote a c++ class and added it to Tcl. The c++ code
works fine (I tested it several times). It has a
member variable which is also a complicated class.
When I try to access this class and perform some
operations in this class, there comes a Bus Error.

I can add simple c++ classes into tcl correctly.
(Thanks for all your help in these days) I think
there should be some address/pointer violation.

Did any of you meet similar problems before?
If you need the detailed code to find the problem, I
am more than willing to provide. I just don't want
to mess you up by the code this time.

Thank you.
Dan.