Re: Bugs in errmodel.cc

>   I am assuming these problems don't exist in NS2.0? Can someone indicate
>   what is the reliability of errormodel in NS2.0 in the mac/lan environment?

Bad assumption, I am afraid :-)

Turns out, we only have human beings here, and they tend to sometimes make mistakes.  Prudency dictates that one CYA and verify that the results of their simulations match their expectations.

However, given that we have human beings here, we listen to bug reports and fix them as we learn of them.

:-)

Kannan