Re: nam: can't resolve symbol 'Tcl_NewStringObj'

Looks like that you built a dynamic version and the Tcl lib used in
linking is different from the one ld get during execution. Please check
your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to make sure that the right version of Tcl lib can be
found. You may want to use "ldd nam" to see which libTcl nam gets.

- Haobo