multicast monitoring

Hello,

I am simulating the PIM-sparse mode multicast protocol and I am having
trouble with monitoring the packets that are sent between a source and
the group.  I am using the following commands in the script file:

set mcastmonitor [$ns McastMonitor]
$mcastmonitor set period_ 0.02
$mcastmonitor trace-topo $sender6 [expr 0x8003]

where sender6 is the agent attached to node 6, which is the sender,
and 0x8003 is the multicast group

The results that I obtained are the following:

2.0600000000000001 0 0 0 0 _o51 0x8003
2.0800000000000001 0 0 0 0 _o51 0x8003
2.1000000000000001 0 0 0 0 _o51 0x8003
2.1200000000000001 0 0 0 0 _o51 0x8003
2.1400000000000001 0 0 0 0 _o51 0x8003
2.1600000000000001 0 0 0 0 _o51 0x8003
2.1800000000000002 0 0 0 0 _o51 0x8003
2.2000000000000002 0 0 0 0 _o51 0x8003

The problem is with the zeros which should in fact be the sum of the
packets sent between the source and the group.  ( the fields are   time,

prune, join, register, data, source, group).  these fields should in
fact be non-zero.

Thanks

Judith