Configurable Routing

Hi,

I would like to configure the routing tables of my simulated network
myself rather than use the min-hop policy of ns. Is there a hook in ns-2
for modifying routing table entries? I should clarify that I am not
looking to do dynamic routing -- I need just one static routing table but
I want to configure it myself.

My request for joining this mailing list has not yet been approved -- so I
would really appreciate it if you could cc any replies to me as well as
the list.

Thanks,
Ashish.

Office: Gates 466		  Home: PO BOX 2387