Re: ns-2.1b4 tests error!

Kevin,

For your info, I checked that ns-2.1b4 fails the following tests:

validate overall report: some tests failed:
     ./test-all-full ./test-all-red-v1 ./test-all-cbq-v1
./test-all-sack-v1 ./test-all-v1 ./test-all-vegas-v1

There maybe something wrong with all backward compatibility test
scripts as a diff for the following test gives this:
../../ns test-suite-red-v1a.tcl red1 QUIET
diff test-output-red-v1/red1.test test-output-red-v1/red1
1c1
< TitleText: test_red1
---
> TitleText: CBQ_TwoF
3,3678d2
< "packets
< 0.0028 0
< 0.0028 0
< 0.0620107 0.01
They seem to be comparing different results!

Hope this help,

--Keith.

Kevin Fall wrote:

> > Kevin,
> >
> > Does the following diff consider significant?
> > BTW, what is the field with "0x1a" or "0x12"?
> >

> no, it doesn't really matter.  its just whether in tcp
> you have the push bit set or not.
>
> - K

Keith HungKei Chow
Network Architecture Lab, Communication Group,
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Toronto
Ontario, Canada.
Tel: (416) 978-1611
Fax: (416) 978-4425