Strange behaviour in Linux

Hi!

I am having a problem compiling the latest version of ns.
Both the latest release and the dayily snap shoot generate the same problem.
I using Linux Redhat 5.

I looked at the problem page and  it said that my problem was because
of old versions of otcl and tclcl so I downloaded the latest versions
of these and recompiled them but I still got the same errormessage
from the ns-compilation. I did remember to do make install. I also
brutally deleted otcl and tclcl  library files from /usr/local/lib
and so forth, and then installed the new versions again to make
absolutly sure I got the latest version. I also tryed to run configure
with the flags --with-tclcl=<my_tclcl_path> and the same thing for otcl.
But still I get the same error. So now I am puzzeled and wondering if
someone out there has a clue?

--
/m.v.h. Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //