Re: Mobile IP

Please look up ns's contributed web page at:
http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/ns-contributed.html  for reference to
Charlie Perkin's mobile IP extensions.

--Padma.
ps. The next ns release is going to include these extensions as well.

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Ozan Solmaz wrote:

>   Dear Sir,
>     I am a senior at Bilkent University Ankara/Turkey. I will have a
> senior project about mobile IP. My question is whether I can use ns in my
> project for simulations. I would be glad if you inform me about the
> subject.
> Thank you for your help in advance.
>                                            Yours faithfully,
>
>                                                OZAN SOLMAZ
>                                             BILKENT UNIVERSITY
>                                          DEPARTMENT of ELECTRICAL and
>                                            ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING.
>                                            Gsm: (532)6212318
>                                            PSTN: (312)2902434

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar
ISI/USC.
310.822.1511 #352