Re: Mac Simulation using NS2

Hello John,

Do you have an idea of when the CMU extensions will be officially
incorporated into NS and then released?   Currently, the CMU extensions
work with 2.1b1 whereas the current release is 2.1b3.    I have been
doing some network protocol simulations with 2.1b3 and would like to
test the protocol in an ad-hoc wireless environment - for which the CMU
extensions would be perfect.  So I am eager to know when the CMU
extensions will be officially incorporated into NS.

Julio

--

DATAMAN Mobile Computing Lab    phone: (732) 445 2706
Computer Science Department     fax:   (732) 445 0537
Rutgers University              email: [email protected]
Piscataway, NJ                  WWW:   http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~navas/
08855                           room:  CoRE Building Room 335