Re: Very strange sim results

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Lloyd Wood wrote:

: I suspect Chris's problem is that he is opening the tracefile, but not
: explicitly closing it, so stuff doesn't always get flushed out to it.

Oh yes, you *were* right. I'm still quite suprised about how different
the 2 graphs for the queuelength are (if you visualize them). One must
be really careful to close all the tracefiles (i usually have several
ones).

Thank's a lot for clearing things up for me,
chris

  Christof Brandauer                        [email protected]
  Student of Applied Informatics
  Department of Computer Science, University of Salzburg, Austria