Errormodule

Hi all,

I have just finished a small module to read errors from a trace.
I read the status of the link at the time the packet arrives to
the error module. It's pretty simple, but when using the module
I realized that when inserting an ErrorModel on a link it is done
before the actual link-module (in my case delaylink), according to gen-map.
Since it is added before the actual transmission delay all packets
within an allowed TCP window will arrive at the errormodule at the
same time and will hence get treated the same way (if the errormodel
is based on a running clock). I guess this mainly shows when using large
windows and ack-filtering.

Any comments on this?
/Jonas Haggard Ljungquist