Re: about scenario generation package

Kamil,
     the scenario generation package consists of a topo-generator,
agent-generator and a route-generator. The scen-gen.README file should
read agent.tcl in place of scen-gen.tcl and agent-gen-script.tcl in place
of scen-gen-script.tcl
The readme file shall be updated to read correctly.
and thanks for pointing out the error.
--Padma.

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Kamil Sarac wrote:

> Hello,
> I am new to ns and trying to put things together but having some
> problems....
> I downloaded scenario generation package  (scen-gen.tar) and untarred
> it. In the scen-gen.README file, it says that there is a script file
> called "scen-gen.tcl" in the package but it is not included in the
> tarred file.
> Am I missing something?
>
> Regards,
> Kamil.

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar
ISI/USC.
310.822.1511 #352