AKSL simulation environment

NS users:

I hope this isn't a big mailing list, but anyway.....

I've noticed the NS page of links to other simulation packages.
You may (or may not) like to add to that list my own simulation
environemnt for discrete-event systems (particularly comms
networks), called AKSL, at

	http://www.topology.org/src/aksl/README.html

I've used this for the last 10 years for my own simulations,
and several other people have told me they have copied it off the
net and used it themselves, for ushc things as ATM simulations.

Also not in you list are OMNET++ and Ptolemy.
My current listing (now mostly taken from the NS "other packages"
list) is at http://www.topology.org/sim.html .

Cheers,
Alan Kennington.
Dr. Alan Kennington