DM routing no longer works

Hi everyone,

Using a snapshot of ns that I downloaded in August I have been doing
simulations using DM routing protocol.

A few days ago I downloaded the latest snapshot of ns and tried porting my
simulations to this latest version.

However I can no longer get ns to work properly - it does all kinds of weird
things with regard to DM operation. Does anyone know whats going on. Its
driving me crazy. Heres the structure of my tcl script. Thanks

set ns [new Simulator -multicast on]

(create topology etc. etc.)

DM set PruneTimeout 1000
set mproto DM
set mrthandle [$ns mrtproto $mproto {}]

(other stuff etc. etc.)

Paul White
Department of Computer Science, University College London, Tel: (0171) 419 3701
Gower Street, WC1E 6BT, London, England                    Fax: (0171) 387 1397

Mobile: 0956 675801