Re: change the color of a link

Just to make sure, what I meant by "after ns started" is something like
"$ns at 10 ...", not physically inserting a line after "$ns run".

Can you add the following line into your tcl/ex/nam-example.tcl to see if
it works:

  $ns at 4.5 "$ns duplex-link-op $n(3) $n(4) color \"green\""

You can put it anywhere after the topology creation and "$ns run". It
worked for me; please let me know if it works for you.

- Haobo

BTW, I recommend that you update your nam to snapshot if you are running
ns snapshot because of bug fixes and recent addition to nam trace format.