RE: dropped packet in nam

Hi, Haobo,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have followed your suggestion to modify the
code, but unfortunately, it doesn't work. I don't know if I did it right?
The error message is following:

    (_o208 cmd line 1)
    invoked from within
"_o208 cmd drop-target_o211"
    invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
    (procedure "_o208" line 2)
    (SplitObject unknown line 2)
    invoked from within
"$loss_module1 drop-target[$ns create-trace Drop [$ns get-nam-traceall] $n0
$n1 "nam"]"
    (file "fault4.tcl" line 132)

But if I changed this line to :
$ns create-trace Drop [$ns get-nam-traceall] $n0 $n1 "nam"
and keep the original drop-target command line. The test runs well just as
before -- still without the "d" in the nam file and can't see any rotating
square dropped.

For fear that I didn't put the drop-target command line in the right place,
I attached the test file for your reference.

Best Regards,

Sarah

fault4.tcl