Re: Documentation

Hello ! :)

>I just subscribed on the ns-newsgroup because I have a problem in writing
>a new protocoll even the example from the documentation does not work.
>And you solved that problem? Please tell me how! Which files have to be
>changed for that the new Agent can be used in a Tcl-example?

I wrote an agent that can send a packet wherever you want on the network ..
it also replies to the sender ..

I wrote (in french) a paper describing the way to add such an agent, for
the university .. But I have a lot of work this week .. this is the final
week and the teachers gave us lots things to do and we have lots of exams ..

I will translate it as soon as possible and put it on the net .. i will
then send the url to the newsgroup ..

-----
Etienne