Problem with otcl and source command?

Okay, I have a fairly complex topology builder, which sources a script
defining the topology, and after building it sources a second script
which runs the traffic over it. Works nicely for simple CtrMcast
multicasts.

But when I try e.g.

$mrthandle get_c_rp $group

in the traffic script I get e.g.:

_o4128: unable to dispatch method get_c_rp
    while executing
"$mrthandle get_c_rp $group"
    (file
"/a/regan/home/regan/regan7/ccsrnrpg1/eep1lw/ns/lloyd/traffic/simplerp.tcl"
line 35)
    invoked from within
"source.orig
/a/regan/home/regan/regan7/ccsrnrpg1/eep1lw/ns/lloyd/traffic/simplerp.tcl"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel source.orig $fileName"
    (procedure "source" line 12)
    invoked from within
"source $currentpath/$trafficscript"
    (file "meniscus12.tcl" line 517)

Unable to dispatch method? Does using source for this sub-script
interfere with visibility of methods? Does this indicate a problem
with otcl 1.0a4? I'm speculating, but I'm stumped.

thanks,

L.

it's that, or CtrMcast really doesn't like me building arrays of nodes.