Re: Installation problem for HPUX 10.01

Hi Liang,

Now I know why. I think the problem was that you have installed the
program named "install" at  /usr/sbin/ (just try "man install"). Try the
following command in the nsallinone directory, I think it should go:-)

$ cp install install.hpux; install.hpux

Cheers,

Thanh

Cheng Liang wrote:

>         I downloaded the package " ns-allinone-2.1b5.tar.gz" and the patch
> then tried to install as instruction. ( I patched it before I began to install.
> the following error was caused by this???? )
>         When I ran "install"dirctly, it displayed the message  "install: No input file specified."
> When I ran "sh install", the error message was the same with above.But When I ran
> " csh install", it displayed the message " Badly placed ()'s."
> What's problem? Kind help needed, thank you.

    Nguyen Huu Thanh

    Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen
    Institut fuer informationstechnische Systeme
    Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
    85577 Neubiberg
    Tel.: +49 89 6004-2279
    Email: [email protected]