Re: How to disable "evTrace" in web simulation

Umm... That's wierd. You should be able to comment out only those log
lines and evTrace() will simply return when log_ is empty. All scripts
under tcl/test/test-suite-webcache.tcl run with their http log disabled
but with only nam trace turned on without any problem. If your program
crash, I doubt that it may try to write a too big string (Check
HttpApp::log()). Did you write any customized logs? Can you send me
your simulation script? Thanks.

- Haobo