ns and diffserv

Hi,

I want to simulate a diffserv scenario using ns. I have found a number
of mails in the archives in which people were asking about diffserv,
but no replies saying that s/w is available to simulate diffserv.

Before rushing headlong into implementation I thought I'd check to
see if there is any software out there that can be added to ns to
simulate diffserv functionality. So, if you know of such s/w can
you let me know please?

If there is no such s/w I'm going to do some implementation myself. If
anyone is interested in working with me/discussing how best to do it,
drop me a mail.

Rgds,
Sean.

* Sean Murphy                       | Phone : +353-1-7045080         *
* School of Electronic Engineering, | Fax   : +353-1-7045092         *
* Dublin City University,           | EMail : [email protected] *
* Glasnevin,                        |                                *
* Dublin 9, Ireland                 |                                *