Error about timer

Hi.

I got error message as follows:
" Attempting to cancel timer at 0x8310094 which is not scheduled"

I think this message is generated in the situation that

something want to cancel timer which is not scheduled.

"which is not scheduled" ?
This means timer is the state of "IDLE".

However, force_cance method checks whether timer is in the state of IDLE or PENDING and cancel the timer which is in the state of PENDING.

Could you please give me the solution of this problem or info?

Thanks.
Yung Yi
Multimedia & Computer Communication Lab.
Dept. of Computer Engineering, Seoul National Univ.

Tel : +82-2-876-7170
Fax : +82-2-876-7171
Email : [email protected]