error model..

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to confirm if the "Two State Error Model", coded in C++, is
same as "Two State Markov Error Model" written in TCL.

"Two State Markov Error Model" , I guess, requires 4 parameters

avg. good period,
avg. bad period,
avg. transition rate from good to bad period
avg. transition rate from bad to good period

Whereas the "Two State Error Model" coded in C++ (errmodel.cc) requires
just 2 RandomVariables (ranvar.cc).

Could anybody advise if I am making any mistake??

Thank you.

- Rajesh

Rajesh Khetan
University of Southern California
1194 W 30th Street, Apt.# 1
LA, CA - 90007                      	Tel : (323) 737 3035