MultiState ErrorModel Patch for ns2.1b5 (mser4ns21b5.tar)

Attached please find the MultiState ErrorModel patch
for current NS2 release (ns2.1b5). It is based on
the scripts sent by [email protected], and hacked
to worked with ns2.1b5. (more information can be found
in README in the tar file)

Hope it helps.

- jpg

At 02:52 PM 8/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>> See there are a lot of messages in ns-users list on enquiring
>> ErrorModel, and a patch for MultiState on May 8, 1998. Does
>> ns2.1b5 also need that patch? Not find hint in ns Notes too.
>
>It seems the patch is not included in 2.1b5 nor current snapshot. Also
>there was no test suites nor example scripts using multistate error
>models. Some Berkeley students made that file but it seems they were no
>longer reachable for this kind of questions. I'd be interested if you can
>find out why and provide a patch and a simple test script. Thanks.
>
>- Haobo

mser4ns21b5.tar

  PAN Jianping                                      [email protected]