Re: NAM error.

Thanks!
I have been able to successfully make nam.exe. However, now I am facing with
problems running nam.

When I try to run NAM from the prompt (Win95), I get the following error...

------------------
nam: Can't find a usable tk.tcl in the following directories:
    . ./tk8.0 ./tk8.0 ./lib/tk8.0 ./library ./tk8.0/library ./library
./tk8.0/library

I do not understand why nam should look in these directories for tk.tcl.
I have installed TK in ..\tk8.0.4 and the file tk.tcl is also present in
..\tk8.0.4\library

Is there a way that I can modify the makefile for nam so that it can look in
the appropriate directory for tk.tcl ?

Thanks!
-Kartik