Can we use Marc Greis's example to calculate TCP flow's bandwidth ?

Hi,

Thank you all for answering my previous questions.

I saw a similar question before, but I didn't find the answer to that in the
mailing list. My guess is we cannot, because that example uses UDP and loss
monitor. If we use loss monitor as the sink for TCP flow, it will not send
back ack and thus loses the characteristics of TCP flows. The bandwidth
calculated this way will also be incorrect. Am I right or wrong?

I saw  there is a discussion in April about "how to get the throughput out
for ftp application/tcp agent", can that be applied to all agents, including
tcp and udp?

Thank you very much,
Huiwen