Running tests on NS-2

I have installed ns-2 on my Win 95 machine. I have also installed PERL and
Cygwin.

I wish to run a particular test from the given test files. The test runs
with the following error, even though the all.tr and all.nam files are
generated fine. (However, temp.rands is not generated correctly).

BASH.EXE-2.02$ ./ns tcl/test/test-suite-red.tcl red1

0/cwnd=1.0000/ssthresh=15/ack=-1
5/cwnd=40.7922/ssthresh=15/ack=732

ns: _o4 cleanup file60 red1: Can't open red1: No such file or directory
    while executing
"exec $PERL bin/getrc -s 2 -d 3 all.tr |  $PERL bin/raw2gp -g -a -s 0.01 -m
90 $file > temp.rands"
    (procedure "_o4" line 11)
    (TestSuite finish line 11)
    invoked from within
"$self finish $testname"
    (procedure "_o4" line 11)
    (TestSuite cleanup line 11)
    invoked from within
"_o4 cleanup file60 red1"

Can someone please explain why the above error occurs ?

Also, what is the correct way to use Gnuplot instead of xgraph on Windows ?

Is there any code (like awkCode in the test file) to parse the all.tr file,
such that Gnuplot can use the parsed data file ?

Thanks,
Kartik.