Re: How to count the number of packets received with TCP?

HI, I have a relate Q:
For collecting statistics data, such as how many pkts sent, if there is
no ready variables in Agent to look up, what did you usually do:

post processing trace file,  OR
add some state variable into the Agent to keep track of the data?

Thanks!
yan