about large-web....tcl

Hi,

I'm trying the "large-scale-web-traffic.tcl" example, seems that something
wrong with it. It works very well (in terms of memory usage) when we
specify that each page only have one object. However, when I increase the
object/page (PageSize), it turned out that the memory usage boomed up very
quickly. I tried to increase the average inter arrival time of objects,
but still didn't help much. I suspect that there might be some problem
with recycling tcp when there are multiple connections between the same
source-destination pair. Since my knowledge in c++ and tcl is poor, I need
someone's help, thanks.

Guo, Liang