Questions about node?

Hello,
      I just read the files: ns-node.tcl, node.h and node.cc .
However, I do not know how many vars the class Node has and what
they are. I would like to know more about class Node. For example, what
is router_supp_ (in file, ns-node.tcl)? It should store the handle of a
node, but where the operaton (storing handle in it) occurs? In
addition, what does ifaces_ mean and where it has been defined?...
Perhaps, I miss a file in which there are answers of my question?

      When I read the file ns-lib.tcl, I find a command:
set node [new [Simulator set node_factory_] $args]

     I do not know what the node_factory_ is, what the effect of this
command and how this command operates.
     I would like to re-design the structure of a node. So, I am really
eager to know the answers of my questions.

     I am going to add an Hash Classifier in the node. I think there
are the following two possibilities of my future node structure:
One is:

entry->Addr Classifier --> dmux_
		       +-> Hash Classifier ->......

The other is:

entry-> Hash Classifier --> dmux_
		        +-> link...

Which way should be better and more convenient in your opinion?
Is there any better design of adding a Hash Classifier in Node?
What does VirtualClassifierNode mean?

Best Regards,
         Sun Kai