Node expand

Hi ns-users,

I'm trying to create a big topology in ns and I attach many sources to some few node. When I compile the scenario ns complain about exceeded port field. I 'm using the command Node expandaddr and I get this message:

Backward compatibility: Use "set-address-format expanded" instead of "Node expand
addr";
# of agents attached to node _o39 exceeds port-field length of 255 bits

    while executing
"error "\# of agents attached to node $self exceeds port-field length of $mask bi
ts\n""
    (procedure "_o39" line 10)
    (Node attach line 10)
    invoked from within
"$node attach $agent"
    (procedure "_o3" line 2)
    (Simulator attach-agent line 2)
    invoked from within
"$ns attach-agent $RBS($RT) $tcp($k)"
    (file "VDSim5.tcl" line 125)

Could anyone give some suggestion please!!!

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

George