Question about packet header

Hi,

I have several questions regarding packet header.

(a) When I use the function Packet::copy, does it copy the header information to the new packet as well? Is there a function which allows me to copy all header information when I make a copy of the original packet?

(b) When LL passes the packet down to the IFQ, I find that the packet does not retain the same link layer sequence number i.e. lh->seqno() when it reaches the IFQ? Why is it so?

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Regards
HP Tan